Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Local Travel...

Once someone was quoted as saying, "There's always a first time, a
firsthand experience of everything."

You always and everyday do something that is out-of-routine that keeps
on adding tiny pieces of experience to your ever growing life. People
who say that old people are highly experienced aren't wrong. We do
gain new knowledge about this life with every moment that sees us
through.

Coming back to the topic...
today as it is a fresh day in everybody's life, it is another fresh
experience in my life...

Life In A Local Travel...

In the beginning, I had this mutually governed transport at my
disposal. Happy days as they were, everything was perfectly in
synchronisation. There was a time when I always anticipated going in
that vehicle... the jolliest and the brightest looking thing, because
of those hearty creatures.
There were pranks, jokes, smiles, laughter and every other emotion we
know of. It was a happy travel.
But as I always say, "happy moments do not last long."
One day it had to end...
And so it did...
Parting ways is the least interesting thing we can ever talk about and
so I'll not.
Now as I sit here in this not-so-familiar vehicle, I find nothing
interesting. I never thought I'd share my seat with someone other than
my friends, my hearts ... but now I shared it with 16 different
people...
It wasn't long before when I used think of the pleasant smiles and
laughter unlimited as the reason for boarding that vehicle. But people
here board this vehicle just to reach their destination.
And is this not what I'm doing now too...?

There is no feeling ... no emotion ... no expression...

All I know is that I sit… amongst strangers ...

With my heart still amongst those who I was once proud to say that
they were mine...

time changes yet so quickly ... Strange ...


--
hamza ..

3 comments: