Friday, November 18, 2011

Each Day, I die A Little Inside...

It's going to take a while…
Just to feel this sunlight on my skin…
Because I've been hiding in the darkness…
Behind a door that no one gets to come in…
And I'm not sleeping …

It's going to take a while just to notice …
This empty space by my side …
Because I've been dwelling on something…
And struggling to find some air to keep alive…
And I'm not sleeping because of you …

I've been dying to know what's on your mind…
10 days, and I've been dying to hear your voice…

It's going to take a while just to take it in…
Because everything's moving so fast …
It's going to take a while just to break you in…
And I've been hoping that this love was built to last…
And I'm not sleeping because of you…

And if I had a choice…
I'd make some noise so the world could hear me…
Could they hear me now that my feet are on the ground??
And I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake tonight…

I've been dying to know what's on your mind…
10 days, and I've been dying to hear your voice…
And I'm not sleeping...  anymore…


--
hamza ...

2 comments:

  1. have to say.
    u r one strange being i have ever met.
    whatever it is, hope u get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrrr !!!
    the bells r ringin !.!

    ReplyDelete