Wednesday, November 9, 2011

...

The Silence that spreads seems colourless...
The world around seems all so empty,

The heart is all so heavy from within...
The eyes somehow have endless tears to spill,

Nobody seems to understand what i hold within...
Nobody seems to get whatever i try to convey,

Whenever i go through the happenings of this past...
I find a pearl emitted rolling along the cheek,

So many words said, so little to trust...
Never had i thought that it would all be an illusion,

The care, the tears now that all seem so fake...
Little does anyone know that i cry for real,

The beautiful times that just lived by...
Now all seem to have faded through with time,

Wrapped within were some secrets in me...
I regret I regret as to with whom I shared,

The era of that smile now seems so blurred...
And now even a glimpse will seem a dishonest one,

Helpless as now I stand with nothing to look upon...
I still wonder what else could I do to make it happen,

Everything I did seems so little now for it,
The thing I longed for seems all but never achievable...

And since
It all started with me, so will end with me,
Till then, my every tear will send blessings upon them...


--
hamza ..

3 comments:

  1. blessings frm our side 2
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever the quest is, I suggest dont lose focus.
    Allah the Almighty never denies anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parvez Sir ...
    someone else too used to say that but in a different context...
    but its not true ... I've seen it happen ...

    ReplyDelete