Saturday, February 25, 2012

One Day In Life ..

One day in life I apprehended this
that your presence was undeniably
all I ever required, and your smile
was the paradise that I longed to see..

One day I tried making things erroneous,
placing everything inoperative just to see
how you would do to craft it correct and
resolve the chaos that I had shaped ..

One day in life I tried to hold you
by your hand to feel the tenderness
that I never ever had felt prior to
so that I too could articulate I had one..

one day you called me unfamiliar
someone you never knew at all
and all I could do was get over it for
to let you go, It meant letting go my life ..

if only you knew what it meant
to hear you out, listen to you
then you would have known how ugly is
that very moment, in which you aren't there..


--
hamza ..

2 comments: