Monday, March 3, 2014

Thoughts ..

And then where do we come back when we have nothing in hand ..
Our Notebook ..

Having missed out on a larger part of the story, I have finally come
back to where I belong .. The thing that will nevet leave me .. To a
friend who always has been next to me ..
Writing ..

Last year was a happening one .. Moments that I will never forget ..
Things that I'll never want to give up ..
January to March .. A quarter full of travel ..
March to June .. A company that was amazing .. Real friends, and an
amazing time ..
July to september .. Months of joy and solitude and peace and bliss
and togetheress and tears and laughter and silence and life ..
October to December .. The weakening of consciences, the loosening of
bonds, the closing in of satan, the uprooting of a sacred and pious
relation ..
January to March .. The way the things went, eventually gave way to
hatred for me .. And I deserve it .. I deserve to be hated .. As of
now, yes I deserve it ..

As I go back home today morning .. I realise how lost I am, how empty
I am to the world around .. I am not who I used to be .. I am not what
I once was ..

A year or two, they say, will change you completely .. Completely for
the better ..
But here the situation seems otherwise ..
Am I still me ? No .. I guess I'm not ..
Then who am I .. What am I .. ? For that I just remember this ..
" I walk around in search something ..
I walk aroung searching for me ... "

--
hamza ..

No comments:

Post a Comment