Wednesday, December 14, 2011

you ...

with every passing moment, every passing second .. i feel this
emptiness within me
it is something that i hardly can get out of of.. whenever i see
happiness, joy, i feel it's not for me at all..
just don't know what has happened to me ..
seems like i don't remember how to smile at all now ..

they say time heals all wounds...
but in my case, why is it that in whatever i do, i still feel hurt
inside .. it erupts every now and then ..
have just nothing to say to anyone ..
i just stop abruptly while i'm saying...
stop suddenly while i'm walking ...
the smile just fades away with every thought that comes to me..

emptiness was something i never had witnessed .. may be it is that ..
or may be it is the pain of the feeling that somebody who was or
rather is, very dear to me left me so suddenly that the trauma is
haunting me every second, every moment ...

i've begun talking to myself .. something i never ever had done all my life ...
wish you had never come into me ..
wish you never had sown seeds of trust ...
wish you never had said that you cared .
wish you never had made me smile ..
 wish you never had said i mattered ..

these things may be i would never be able to ask you ...
because now whenever i see you, it feels like i'm looking at a strange
someone ...

i'd never thought you would come into my life ... but you came ..
i'd never thought you would become a part of me ... but you became ..
i'd never thought you would do everything that i liked.. but you did ..
and when i had started believing that i had found someone who looked
as if was a mirror to me .. you left ..
you left ... you left ... you left .. you left .. you left .. you left ...
never to come back....

they say a tough man never cries ... i was one ... i was ...
but now look what you did to me ...
i just can't stop my tears ... i just can't ...
people call me mad ... call me names ...
yet they don't know what i'm going through ...
i would never ask you to stay forever ...
but what if you just stay for as long ...
i won't ask you to do anything stupid ..
but just don't leave like that ....
please .... please ...

O please ...

no star ever stays with the moon forever .. none does ..
it is all alone ... and will always remain alone ..
you are one of those stars ..
but till you're near ... i beg you to look down upon me with a little
sympathy..
a little sympathy ...

if only you're human ...

if only ...

3 comments:

  1. pain is a very strange thing, b'coz it brings tears involuntarily.
    this is life my fren, this is life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauty of a thought young man
    may your wishes come true

    ReplyDelete