Friday, March 14, 2014

Reminiscence ..

And while you're trying to keep yourself thoroughly busy with
nothingness .. You're actually trying to run away from that real truth
.. That you're missing those you are fond of ..

You'll be all occupied to the fun that's happening around .. Yet your
soul would still be stuck up with the thoughts of the loved ones ..
Friends .. Family .. Life .. Everything ..

And this I realized .. Now .. For even when I'm occupied in my world
.. My soul is drifting astray .. In all directions .. Searching ..
Waiting ...

And why do I wait .. When I know Im at fault ..

But its really imposs to go without those people ..

Befits ..

"mujh ko jinhone qatl kiya tha .. Koi unhe batlaye nazir ..
Meri laash ke pehlu me .. Vo apna khanjar bhool gaye .. "

Dead yet Breathing ..


--
hamza ..

No comments:

Post a Comment