Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Anticipation ...

The angels had promised me life
My Lord had granted me peace
For the only wish that I had within
Broke apart losing the largest piece...

The time was as such so beautiful
Time when I was within the divinity
The clouds soared, the Sun shone
The darkness was nowhere in vicinity...

Life flowed like it was a stream
With every soul nearby me smiling
The heart was content in bliss
My dreams endless, anticipation piling...

For the words that were, were so clean
I knew not they cloaked nothing but emptiness
The words that left my ears wanting
Were silence and distress in togetherness...

And now as I stand with empty hands unto you
Waiting for something, a miracle to happen
And as I bend down my neck unto Him
I wait I wait for that what I know won't happen...

Mercy is all I anticipate from Him
For He knows what lies within everything
And He sees and foresees the times
He sure will have put forth ... something...

--
hamza ..

1 comment:

  1. u r evolving my sweethrt
    lots f luv 4m me n ur sis
    she luvd it 2

    ReplyDelete