Thursday, January 26, 2012

And For A Smile...

Smile ... For the world around needs it, feels it and transpires it to
the next level of life !

I believe, that a smile can change the course of our lives, change the
paths of distress and shift us from the depths of darkness and
solitude to extreme business and union with the world ...

Isn't this what each of us wants ... To be busy and content in our
lives, and bring about life in a more preluding and immaculate manner
...

Yes, but all we require is a shoulder to lean upon when in distress
and a pat on our shoulder when we have accomplished a feat ... Or to
be precise, a smiling face to soothe us in every circumstance ...

Somewhere within me is
A lost smile of mine that's..
Struggling to break open the
Prison of darkness and apathy...


I wait for the salvation that
Would set me free from this..
Unending desire to overcome
My own flaws, my own insecurity...


For a smile that has vanished
I search hither in the deepest caves of..
Solitude and loneliness and
Comfort myself with a hope of it's return...

--
hamza ..

No comments:

Post a Comment