Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blessings ..

Go home. Lock yourself in your room. Kneel down in the middle of the
floor, and with a piece of chalk draw a circle around yourself. There,
on your knees, pray fervently and brokenly that God would start a
revival within that chalk circle.

I don't want easy answers or quick answers because I have a tendency
to mishandle the blessings that come too easily or too quickly. I take
the credit or take them for granted. So now I pray that it will take
long enough and be hard enough for God to listen to my prayers. I
desire his blessings as soon as possible to as long as it takes... for
i have been waiting for about a year now.. or maybe its been five
years now ..

Maybe too late or maybe early .. but your prayers are answered ... they are ..

--
hamza ..

No comments:

Post a Comment