Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Burning the Midnight Oil ...

Communication skills are supposed to be a gift from her .. The one who
made me who I am today...
With every little quote, she changed my life and placed my thoughts in
new dimensions ... Dimensions that I could hardly think were possible
within me ..

And a few days back, I received an RL2 for the same .. Maybe I didn't
deliver to the mark, but yes they say I'm better ...

Technicality is a venture of which you will never reach the bottom ..
It is all a bottomless sea of ideas and innovation ... And to keep up
with it is what would keep you going ...

And the best thing about these days is the people I am surrounded by
... Everything is somehow getting better and better .. And probably
the best days ...

I was literally in need of this change .. And the rest ... Was nothing
..but burning the midnight oil ...

Life .. :)

--
hamza ..

1 comment: