Thursday, February 14, 2013

Smile.. It makes you feel Alive ...

Its been a long time when someone has actually smiled at me.. A
priceless thing it is ...
And the truth that nobody has that much of time for anyone .. For
everybody is busy in their own lives is what makes it special for
me...

When talking to people has become extinct nowadays ... What just
remains behind is this little smile that squeezes out all the burdens
of life from your over exhausted life ...

A simple conversation turns out to be a forceful one because we have
prioritized our solitude and overthinking over verbal exercises ...
Our ego has thrived so much in our minds that a simple gesture, a
hello to someone seems overdozed and forceful ...

We have forgotten the right principles of being open minded and the
virtues of being selfless...

And this is why I love kids ... this is what makes them special ..
They don't mind what we give them or what we take from them.. They
will smile always...
They will always have a smile on their faces for you ... And that
smile is always priceless... Always ...

I learnt from this little girl who is just about 9 months old ..
Adeeba ... I learnt from her a lot.. I learnt what being selfless is
... I learnt what being honest is ... Whenever I used to leave, she
used to watch through the window, peep through it and smile ...

Whenever I used to hold her, she would caress my cheeks and mutter
something with herself ... A language of honesty and care ...

She would crawl around and bring out all her toys and place them in
front of me, for me to play with her...

And then she taught me something that most people would only learn
through a 100 years of experience ... How to remain busy in your life
...
Yes, and I noticed it because whenever I would see her, she used to be
busy looking at things around, touching them, turning them around and
watching them all over ... And when she would get bored of it, she
would leave it and move to the next ... All with those tiny little
hands...

She would imitate my sounds cutely.. And would come to me crawling all
the way even if it meant coming down the stairs which is eventually
selflessness and pure compassion...

A smile is worth everything a person can ever possess ... It can bring
out the real compassionate being in you ... But what matters is how
pure hearted the person is who makes you smile..

Baby girls are always special ... But this one is a blessing ...
Though she is a neighbor, I feel I have a daughter of my own...

:)

--
hamza ..

No comments:

Post a Comment