Monday, December 3, 2012

Days Later ...

It hasn't been more than four months ago .. The beautiful days that I
had lived have passed ...
Starting with a thank you over the thoughts I shared, I have had a
flurry of beautiful conversations ..

It wasn't about days .. It was about those moments that were too
precious for me to let go..
Those beautiful thoughts used to make me smile endlessly .. because
they mattered ...
The innocent thoughts, that they had ... The curiosity with which they
used to ask ... The good things they made me teach ... I remember
everything ... Every bit of it ...

There are memories that would never fade away.. Not atleast for me ...
Because they are a treasure ... A life that I have lived ... A smile
that I have had ... Tears that emerged over their joy and pain ...
Everything ...

Being an optimist is what I have learnt from them.. And this is why I
am alive despite the fact that my heart and my soul are already dead..
A state that the medics call: Biological Death...

I might be living a life nobody ever would want to live and this is in
contrast to what it was some time ago... People were jealous of how
happy I was from inside, and now they pity on how I pretend to be
one...

Its not the end of the road for me, because the day I stop breathing
is the day I would stop hoping.. And this goes around for everything I
do...

Lessons and Lesions are all part of life.. But, what is important is
the word called : Hope...

Its a strong word, a really strong word for the weak and the broken...
Let's keep this Hope alive ...
Let's Smile ... And Let's Stay Green once again..

:)

--
hamza ..

No comments:

Post a Comment