Sunday, October 21, 2012

You were always special ... My Destiny...

Each day that begins ... Begins with your name
every morning the first thing that comes to my mind is that smiling
face of that still, your only memory left with me. Every day I wake up
with a hope that I would be able to have a glimpse of yours.

Each morning when that wheeler departs and I look on helplessly, my
heart sinks a little, as the first phase of my quest drowns amid the
hustle and haste. At that moment, the only thing that comes in my mind
is to fling myself in the water channel that flows across and put an
end to the ever growing misery.

But, the next thought, what if I see you there, comes in my mind and I
back off. Then it all depends on the scenario as to how the day
progresses and how much I try for the quest to accomplish.

But today was a special day.....

I had my share of that glimpse and went back in only to find that my
destiny was following me right through and stood right in front of me.
A sudden rush of adrenaline and a hard thumping of the heart was all
that happened. And all I could do at that instant was to close my eyes
and pray silently for those eyes to remain as beautiful and me in them
forever.

Amen there and Amen here again for the purity of thoughts and for that
pure bond.

May 2, 2011


--
hamza ..

2 comments:

  1. ur posts r geting betr n betr day by day buddy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aarif sir
    this was written way back as i have mentioned the date ..
    though i don't know if it is getting better or not, but yes, it has begun to hurt ... every word ... every sentence ...
    which is even more unfathomable ...

    ReplyDelete