Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It Is Like This...

That I ask my God
What is my tragic destiny..?

If I go round this whole world
Stung with this bitter pain?
That I cannot kill
Not even with a thousand bottles of wine
It is like this...

Expecting to see them again
In the clouds of glory
Seeking their light
That shines eternal...

And…that I…crying
Tears of diamonds
Embraced so deep
By this love so strong
So unique..
That glows inside me like a red hot fire...

That does not…cannot… turn me lose
From this terrible sadness
So very dispirited and empty..
That stalks my every breath…always
It is like this...

That I live my life..
With this heavy, sorrowful pain
Of and absent, faraway lover
Since the day they left
They, the much adored..
When they flew high… into the sky
Beneath the wee wings..
Of two tiny ascending angles...

--
hamza ..

No comments:

Post a Comment