Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Time ..

Its one of those days when I feel I'm helpless .. One of those days when I want to send out a scream .. At the top of my lungs ..

Having given almost every spare moment I have to the devotion I have .. I'm still being questioned ..

I hardly remember a day when I actually talked to mum for just about 10 little minutes ..

Into this, and I've lost almost everything .. Or should I say everything .. ?

For a fixed number of breaths everyday .. I still feel I'm short of a few more ...

Maybe I should quit ..
Or is it that I'm not trying hard enough ..

I'm just not me anymore...

Lost a very good friend in the process too .. Have I become too occupied ? I know not ..

I wish I had a few extra moments in a day for myself ... Because all I have, I've spent it either on work .. Or on them..

-Hurt & Helpless..


Sent from BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment