Monday, September 23, 2013

Wasteful Eyes..

And then while I sat in this local travel from home to Thane station ..
Everything was calm and silent ... When a girl barely 18 stepped in ..

As I gazed around, unknowingly .. I saw people around with eyes beaming at her .. Eyes that had all that one should be afraid of .. Lust .. Or probably too much Lust ... I felt so down about what had actually happened ..

Talking to them .. And yet I was out of my own self .. Wanted to get up and slap each one of them ...

As she struggled her way to an empty seat just in front of me .. I got back to my own conversation thinking now everything was normal ...

Then suddenly a guy got up from nowhere and sat beside her ... I looked out of the window .. For I knew something was wrong ... He was staring at her like a statue .. She apparently was feeling awkward ... And I could feel it ...

Minutes later ... She stood up .. (Irritated) .. And moved out on the isle .. Looked around and found me sitting .. I tried to ignore ..

She walked back.. Sat next to me and called up someone to keep herself busy ..

I was not looking at her but the language was clear .. She was feeling relaxed ..

But this wasn't the end ... the guys behind and on the other end were no better .. I felt really pissed ... If only I could smash some of them clean ...

She held the belt strap of my backpack ... And now I knew she wasn't comfortable ..
I offered her the window seat and she more than happy to accept it ..

A simple little girl .. And such bastardly eyes ... This world is surely losing its way ..

--Sad because it happened .. Happy because I could be of some help ..

:)




Sent from BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment